Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

WE HAD COWS!!!



So on 4-24-2008 Brandon and I went out to Maricopa with a bunch of friends to go shooting. Its a place were my family usually goes called Mormon Batlian. Well when we got there, there was a huge group of cows that I have never seen before. I didnt know what to do so we texted my brother Kody asking him what we needed to do because he goes out there more. He told us to just shoot around them but we didnt think that was such a great idea so we went down in the river ben that is now dried out and just shot there. I will have more photos from the shooting once my computer stops acting up and will let me download more photos.
After shooting we went back to Cameron and Corynn's house and had a BBQ and played some Wii and yard games. It was a great night to get together with everyone. The last picture is of friends that also live in Maricopa. Starting from the bottom left we have Melinda, Major, me, and in back starting from the left we have Erik, Kris, Cameron and Brandon. More photos to come of this great day and night.

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

that looks like so much fun!

amber {and co.} said...

So fun, I'm jealous! haha those cows are awesome, you should have tried cow tipping :) I'm glad you got to use your new gun!