


Sorry Felicia I had to take these from you. They are such great pictures of the kids. I miss them all so much. These are my Aunt Teresa's kids. My Aunt passed away back in Decemeber and this was the first time her kids went to the grave site since she passed. Tyler is 12 and she is the one holding the baby in the picture with 4 kids. Jaron is 5 and Rylie the baby is 3. The other one is Nay and she is my Aunt April's daughter.I miss the kids so much and I hope they all know I love them so much and they are still in my prayers.





3 comments:
thats ok I stole them from my moms blog
Such cute kids! they are lucky to have Aunts and Uncles like you to help them keep their mom's memory alive and take such good care of them!
CAMMIE!!!!!!!! Please please please PLEASE take that pic. of me off!!!! please! I look awful! Thanks! luv ya bye
Post a Comment