Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY COUSINS!!!

This is Baby Rylie. She is my Aunt Teresa's youngest. My aunt passed away back in Dec. Rylie is now three years old.
This is Jaron. He is Teresa's second oldest. He is now 5 I believe.
This is Allston. He is my cousin Felicia's baby. He just turned 1 back in March. He likes to cover his mouth when he laughs so thats what he is doing.

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

What cuties! Looks like the Cooke side definitely has some good genes- you are going to have the cutest kids! :)

Felicia H. said...

I swear we do have the cutest kids in our family!

Bjarnson Family said...

This is actually my mom's side. So its the Soderstrom gene. But yes we are lucky to have such cute kids on our side. I am lucky to have it on both.

Bjarnson Family said...

This is actually my mom's side. So its the Soderstrom gene. But yes we are lucky to have such cute kids on our side. I am lucky to have it on both.