The middle picture is of me holding my shot gun. Its a 20 gage junior shot gun. I got it for my birthday and this was the first time that we went out to shot it. I didnt do half bad but I still have lots of practice.
Hey thanks for the comments guys. We are getting pretty hot here Jen but we arent letting that stop us. Amber you could handle my gun because its a junior shotgun so it doesnt have alot of kick to it. Once you have that baby we will totally go shooting.
Hey thanks for the comments guys. We are getting pretty hot here Jen but we arent letting that stop us. Amber you could handle my gun because its a junior shotgun so it doesnt have alot of kick to it. Once you have that baby we will totally go shooting.
FE FE this gun does not have that big of kick I promise you. Really none of out guns do. When you come out you will shot it once and want one. Thanks Kelsey I love my gun. You guys will have to come out sometime when the baby gets older.
9 comments:
Hey! It looks like you are happily married and having fun! Isn't it too hot to shoot guns there?? Thanks for the comment!
dude i'm jealous, that shotgun is awesome! I'm impressed you can handle it, I don't know if I could! :)
Hey thanks for the comments guys. We are getting pretty hot here Jen but we arent letting that stop us. Amber you could handle my gun because its a junior shotgun so it doesnt have alot of kick to it. Once you have that baby we will totally go shooting.
Hey thanks for the comments guys. We are getting pretty hot here Jen but we arent letting that stop us. Amber you could handle my gun because its a junior shotgun so it doesnt have alot of kick to it. Once you have that baby we will totally go shooting.
I love to shoot but I hate guns that kick, I'm a baby I think I will stick to my beebee gun
Wow, you look like a tough girl with that gun...not gonna lie, you intimidate me! haha....
FE FE this gun does not have that big of kick I promise you. Really none of out guns do. When you come out you will shot it once and want one.
Thanks Kelsey I love my gun. You guys will have to come out sometime when the baby gets older.
you watch it will knock me on my butt
If it doesnt knock me on my butt it wont do it to you. Promise Promise. Any idea when you are coming yet FE?
Post a Comment