Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WEDDING, BAPTISM, AND 2 BABY BLESSINGS!!

This past weekend we were able to go to Utah as a family for some good times. It was a busy weekend but it was alot of fun. We were able to attend the wedding of Brandon's best friend David Hicks, a baptism for a niece Brianna, baby blessing for our niece Donna Bernice and another baby blessing for my cousin Dj's son Riley. I am grateful that we were able to attend all these wonderful events for our friends and family. I have tons of pictures but I figured I would spare you of all of them and just pick a couple.
Also while we were there we were able to visit family on both side. I went to see my grandma Elva and my two cousins Felicia and Danay. We were also able to go see Brandon's grandparents and Brandon wanted a picture of the 4 generations that we will cherish forever. It was great seeing everyone and hopefully we can do it again soon.




1 comment:

JoykLucyb said...

LOVE the 4 generation pic. Grandpa looks so old. He's aged a lot since I last saw him. Glad you had a good trip. Might be coming up this weekend. Let you know details later.