This past weekend my family and I went to Roosevelt Lake for Memorial Day weekend. I had so much fun and havent been on the water for a long time. I didnt get to many pictures because I forgot to bust out my camera and most of the time we were on the water anyways. But I am sure Mandy and Trevor took alot of pictures so when they put them on I will get more up. We were able to surprise my family and have Kody's girlfriend come in from California for the weekend and I am so glad she did. Thanks for an awesome trip guys. If you want to see pics of Miles go to his blog at www.babystuff09.blogspot.com. O I know that all the pics are just of me skiing but I was so happy to get up after not doing it for 2 years.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment