Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WHAT A MONTH!!

Well I know I havent posted in awhile but there really hasnt been much to posted about. Well actually it has been a crazy month. Yesterday was 1 month that my mom passed away. It really hit me hard yesterday that my mommy wasnt here. I sure have missed her phone calls, text messages and her bugging me about what she can do with baby help. Its funny when she was here how much it drove me crazy but now that she isnt here doing it day in and day out you want it back so bad. I especially wish she were here to see her beautiful grandson. He has been such a joy to our family. Even though we had a rough 2 weeks after he was born with him being in the hospital we sure have enjoyed him around.
I hope things are going well for everyone else and I sure hope I will find something to post about soon. I have been keeping up on Miles blog because he is more interesting than Brandon and I at this point. If you want to check it out go to www.babystuff09.blogspot.com.
Now I need to go and clean my house because its a mess.

No comments: