I was trying to post the pictures so they were in the action but if you start from the bottom picture and work your way up you can see the action shot. :)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
BRANDON'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!
For Brandon's birthday he folks came out from PV to take us to Famous Daves for the celebration. We love Famous Daves. We also let them know that it was Brandon's birthday so they gave him free ice cream with whip cream and for the candle they do one big sparkler. It was a great time. We were hoping that for his birthday gift Miles was going to come home, but he had a late birthday present and Miles came home the next day.
I was trying to post the pictures so they were in the action but if you start from the bottom picture and work your way up you can see the action shot. :)




I was trying to post the pictures so they were in the action but if you start from the bottom picture and work your way up you can see the action shot. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment