Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

LONELY.......

So my dear husband has been out of town in Utah for the last week hiking at Red Castle Lake with his family. I have been pretty lonely but I have found some stuff to do to keep me busy after work. The first night I just went to my folks house and met with a friend to go over wedding packages. My brother Kody is doing his photos for the wedding so we just had to get stuff done for that. Other than that I have just been at home being O so bored and playing guitar hero.
Thursday however was a really fun day it was great to beable to just not work and get out. It first started off the day with taking my Brother in Law's girlfriend Lacey to look for her wedding dress. It was so much fun she looked wonderful in all of them. The one that is listed below though is not her dress we didnt want her boyfriend to see it before the wedding. They are planning on getting married in Sedona in April next year, and she has asked me to plan it with her. I was so excited when she asked me to do that, and we got alot of things done so far.
After the wedding dress shopping I had to go to a docs appt it was not fun but I am doing good. I was going to head home but my good friend Corynn called to see if I wanted to come hang out with her. She is about 21 weeks pregnant and on bedrest so she gets pretty bored at home. I thought why not I have nothing better to do. So I went over there for a couple of hours. We cleaned her toys that all the kids play with while they are there, and then watch So You Think You Can Dance. After that I went home and just went right to bed.
The best part of the day though is when my Hubby called me when he had service after his long hike. I hadnt heard from him since Sunday when he left for Utah so it was so wonderful to hear his voice after a week and knowing that he is still alive. He gets home at 3:00pm tomorrow. I will be so excited to see him.
Well I guess thats it.


5 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

I'm glad you're keeping busy, I understand how hard it is to have your husband gone! Thats exciting that you get to help with wedding plans, you'll be a great help to her! Glad Brandon is coming back soon :)

Cara Jones said...

Sounds like you are having fun even though you husband is gone! I hate when Jeff and I are apart- it isn't nearly as fun as when we are together!!! I am glad he is coming home soon though!

Corynn said...

Thanks for keeping me company!

Bjarnson Family said...

Thanks for you guys comments it makes me feel special when I can see people read my blog. I am glad all you guys are doing so well. And Pookie I dont mind keeping you company at all I love ya dearly.

Felicia H. said...

Corynn hasn't changed a bit. I know how hard bedrest is, I was on bedrest for 5 months! Thell Corynn to hang in there