Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ARIZONA SUN PHOTOGRAPHY!!




Well friends and family. We finally did it. Whose we you ask? Its my brother Kody and I. We finally have started getting supplies for our photography business. Brandon and I have decided to let him use one of our spare bedrooms for now to use as a studio. Alot of people may think that its weird we are using a bedroom as a studio but to tell you the truth it really works. Once we get all the equiptment up I will take photos and place them on here. If you are interested in seeing how much he charges to do photos whether it be weddings, children/babies, families or whatever. Just click on the link that says Arizona Sun Photography on my side page to see his sight and his prices. I hope some of you would be interested to check it out and let us know if you want pictures done for a great price. Also if you do not want the pictures to be done indoors you can choose your location and we will follow and take them. Thanks again guys.

5 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Kody can take some good Arizona pictures of us when we come down there! That would be fun!

Bjarnson Family said...

We would love to do it. You really need to come down.

Felicia H. said...

i know i know

amber {and co.} said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting this up! We'll have to bring the baby down the first part of the year for you guys to take family pictures! I'll spread the word to friends down there :)

Bjarnson Family said...

Please do that would be wonderful. We need all the business we can get. And Amber we would love to take pictures of your new wonderful family. I cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. :)