Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

WEBKINZ


Ok so you are all going to think that I am pretty crazy but I have the best new toy ever. Its called a Webkinz. Its kind of like Sims and Geopet all in one thing. My friend Corynn got me into it. Its cool you can go to either Hallmark or Limit Too to get one. Its a stuff animal of whatever you want to get. Brandon got a frog and I got a Pug dog. When you get it it will have a tag that you have to open up and it will have a code in it. At that point you will go into webkinz.com and name your animal and all that fun stuff. You pretty much take care of a pet online. You have to feed it, play with it, and get it a job to earn some webkinz dollars so they can build its house and yard. If you know someone that has one you can even add them to your buddy list and you can go play with that friend. If you have questions about it let me know.

5 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

lol I think it sounds fun- I can't wait to get one! :)

Anonymous said...

My birthday is June 5th, just kidding. It does sound like fun though, deffinatly my kind of toy. What did you name your pug?

Bjarnson Family said...

Felicia I will totally get you one if you want one. But there is tons of them so you have to let me know what you want. They have a pug, frog, horse, pig. You will have to go check them out at hallmark or limited too and tell me what you want one. I named my pug cutey.

Anonymous said...

I want a penguin! Or a lion!

Bjarnson Family said...

I will see what I can do for you. I dont get paid for another couple of weeks. But I do know they have either or.