Brandon and I had a great time fixing up our garage. When we first moved in nothing was done in it. We had to do everything. Mud, Texture, Prime. Paint and last but not lease add shelves. It was alot of work but we sure are glad its done.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Its looking so good! I had forgotten how big your garage is, thats a lot of work! I'm excited to come and see it :)
It looks so good, it really is a big garage. I love that you have so much new stuff on your blog. I wanted to ask you if you could go to Bonnie's house for me, Kendra stole one of danays shirts and she is never going to send it back and I thought if you would go over and get it and send it to nay that thats the only way she is ever going to get it back. Let me know, Love yu.
felicia
Post a Comment