Brandon and I love to go shooting with friends and even on our own time. We had 6 guns but just bought our 7th for my birthday. I will get a picture of it soon but here are some of us shooting.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love shooting, I could kick your butt! I'm serious I'm a really good shot, I can even beat my dad in a shooting contest and he has been shooting his whole life. I don't know where I got it from, when I come down to visit we should go.
Sweet! I"m so glad you got your shotgun! We'll definitely have to go together sometime :)
Felicia you and Geoff should make a trip down for the summer and we can go. I have a pretty good shot also. In fact I kick butt on skeet shooting. Also sorry about the whole Danay shirt thing but I really dont want to get involved in that fight. And I cant get ahold of them anyways. Talk with you later.
It's not a fight it was just an expensive shirt that danay wants back and she will never send it back and you are the only one close enough to go get it and send it to her.
Yea i know its not a fight. I should have sad a different word. I dont know if you get on the family web much but there is a huge thing about the shirt on it right now. And like I said I dont talk to them much because they wont talk to me.
It's ok just if you ever do go to Bonnies just grab her shirt for me k. Love yu
Post a Comment