Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

NEW JOB!!

So two weeks ago I started my new job. It has been a year and a half since I have worked so its weird to me but at the same time I am loving it. I am working at a company called EDMC which is a company that works with 3 different schools for financial aid purposes. I am working with the Art Institutes. The first two weeks have been a bit boring because its been training and a review for me. But I think I am really going to enjoy my job and the people I am working with. Its nice to be able to socialize with adults and not kids all day. Though I do have to admit I miss my baby and seeing his face everyday and just hanging out with him. I will keep posted on how the new job is going.

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

Congrats! Hope it goes well for you.