
The viewing for Donna Jene Cooke will be held at the Larkin Sunset Gardens 1950 E. 10600 S. Sandy, Ut 84092 on Friday August 21, 2009 at 6:00pm-8:00pm. The funeral service will be on Saturday August 22, 2009 also at the Larkin Sunset Gardens at 11:00am viewing 1 hour before services. The orbuitary will be in Salt Lake Tribune, Deseret News, and Arizona Republic it will also be online for 30 days.





2 comments:
Cammie I am so sorry for your loss and sorry I can't be there to attend the funeral. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, we love you!
what terrible news. I am so sorry for you and all that you are going through right now. I am sure your mom will be with you in spirit as you carry out the coming months of your life with your sweet new baby. Hang in there and know you are loved.
Post a Comment