So this past weekend I went to Utah to see some family and friends. It was so nice to be there again and I hate having to come home. It was a busy weekend but I got everything done that I want to do and some more. I got in on Friday night and my grandma took me to my brother's house so I could hang out with them for Halloween. I was able to go trick or treating with them and then I went to Jeff Olson's Halloween party with them. The next day I was able to go see Amber and Cody and their new baby boy Chandler. He was so cute I was so excited to go see my "nephew". That night I was able to go to my friend Kim's suprise baby shower. She moved to Texas when she got married and was in town for her baby blessing so her mom threw her a baby shower. It was so great to see her again and to have all us girls from Utah together again. So here are a few pics of the great Utah trip.
Me as Tinker Bell for Halloween.

Josh Anna and Bri on Halloween.

This is a pic of Utah as I was flying out. Look at the snow. It was so cold there that is one thing I dont miss.

Baby Chandler and Me. One of my customers put the writing of Chandler's birth information on the blanket for me.

Rachel, Kim, Me and Thea at Kim's baby shower. She is 23 weeks along. It was so great all being together again.
10 comments:
Cute costumes and cute blanket. What was Bri for Halloween?
Cammie I'm so glad you came up, it was so much fun to see you and Chandler loves you! He is snuggling with his blanket right now and looks cozy and happy :)
It was good to see you! Didn't know it was a busy weekend for ya but when there's family I guess it always is... The mountains look beautiful up here but you are right, won't miss the cold!
Bri was an olympic gymanstic girl.
I thought you couldn't come down, you should have told me I would have gone up to josh's house to see you. You looked cute in your skirt.
Felicia it was a last minute thing again. I feel bad I wanted to call but it was way crazy. Hey do you get the money yet? For some reason my mail is having troubles getting anywhere.
tinker bell wears brown not white
Actually she wears all green. But I didnt have a green shirt.
NO I haven't gotten it yet.
I love your new pics at the top of your blog. You are so photogenic! Next time you're in Utah, you & Brandon will have to say HI!
Post a Comment