
So last night my mom and and I went to see the Twilight movie. I thought it was Amazing. I know I have heard people say different things about it, but I loved it. I liked how it cut out some unneccessary parts from the book other wise I think the movie would have been alot longer than 2 hours. I thought the characters that played Bella and Edward did a wonderful job. When I saw Bella's character that is how I pictured her in the book. The guy that played Edward you can say HOTTY!!! The only thing I didnt like about the movie is the color of the vampires skin. I thought they could have done a better job with the white look to their face. You really could tell that they were just wearing white make up. Other than that I loved it. I cant wait to go see it again and for the next movies to come out. If anyone needs someone to go with to see the movie let me know I will be your date. :)





5 comments:
I thought it was good too, Danay didn't like it.
I agree 100% with your review. I thought Bella and Edward were great, and the thing that bugged me was the makeup job on the vampires that made them look tacky.
Personally Edward doesn't do it for me as far as looks! Not at all but other than that I thought it was good. Didn't like some of the characters they picked but bella is a dead match. Edward was good at the part but again they could have picked a more drop dead gorgeous guy. Yeah the makeup bugged me too, hopefully they will continue with the movies and get enough money to perfect that part.
I haven't seen the movie yet. One thing I have heard that they thought this one was on a "low" budget. I am sure with this one hitting #1 at least for this weekend. The next movie will be an upgrade! So I had only one person mention Edward's teeth... In the book they sparkle and are supper straight. In the movie, his teeth didn't sparkle and weren't straight. BUT THAT HIS EYE's were fabulous! Any thoughts?
Yea I noticed his teeth were not like how they were in the book. I didnt notice if they sparkled or not in the movie but I did notice they were straight. Jacob's teeth were to perfect in the movie.
Post a Comment