Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

LOVED IT!!!

Well today was my first day at work at my new job. I am now working for Rio Salado College in their financial aid department, and I LOVED IT!! It was so nice to have something to do the whole 8 hours of work time and not sit there twiddling my thumbs wondering when the next customer was going to walk through the door. I pretty much push papers and make sure that all the files are done correctly by the students so they can get their financial aid. As of right now that is pretty easy and I think it will stay easy. Alot of people are telling me that once the students get up in your face because they want their money thats when the fun begins. I just tell them how WAMU is set up meaning there are no teller towers so the customer is up in your face the whole time so I am use to that. At least here at the school I have a counter blocking me. I told them I am not afraid to get up in their face and tell them its not my fault they cant fill out their paper work correctly to get their money. Everyone just laughed. It will be interesting once I get to that step.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support during this time. I know without them I would have had a hard time finding this job as soon as I did. I will make sure I keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

Garretts said...

I'm so excited you had a good first day!! Keep us posted on how it goes.
Juliana

Felicia H. said...

I'm so glad you like it!

Jenifer said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new job. It makes life so much less stressful when you actually like what you do!

Corynn said...

yea!

Bethany and Cameron said...

I am soooo happy for you!:)