So I am sitting here at 6:45am on Thanksgiving morning wondering what I can do. My cousin posted something on her blog 101 things you may or may not know about me so I thought I would do that same thing. I am wondering how long this is going to take. I dont even know if I know 101 things about myself. So here it goes......
1. I am the only girl on my dad's side of the family thats not step meaning only daughter, granddaughter, and niece.
2. I was born on my mom's 17th birthday which was April 14, 1986.
3. On my mom's side of the family all the girls for as far back as I know have the middle name Jene but one (I stole this from FE FE)
4. I have been married for 2 1/2 years.
5. My husband was my oldest brother's mission companion.
6.I have had two miscarriages.
7. I broke my rist when I was about 9 years old.
8. When I was 6 years I thought I was cool and rode my bike with no hands and kissed the rode.
9. I moved to Arizona was I was in the 6th grade.
10. I have known my best friend 22 years now.
11. I use to share a room with 3 all three of my brothers.
12. I own my own house.
13. I finally quit WAMU after 4 years and now working at Rio Salado College.
14. My family symbol is Cactus (if you dont know what that is give me a call)
15. Every Labor Day weekend my family goes to Lake Powell.
16. My Aunt's Funeral was on my 21st birthday.
17. My brother left for a two year mission on my 18th birthday.
18. I love to go shooting.
19. I have lived in Arizona for 10 years and never been to the Grand Canyon.
20. I lived in Utah for 12 years and finally went skiing for the first time last year.
21. I hate lighting storms.
22. When I was 8 my house got struck by lighting.
23. Someone stepped on my shoe lace and I fell into a wooden door and my nose was really swallowen.
24. I moved out of my parent's house when I was 18.
25.I have three nieces and either a niece or nephew on the way.
26. I have been white river rafting.
27. I have been to Tennesse.
28. I have been to alot of different states. To many to count.
29. I love the movie Twilight.
30. When I was born I was a Chinese baby.
31. My favorite memory as a kid was Santa Party at grandma's.
32. I use to collect Porcelain Dolls.
33. I was a dancer for 14 years.
34. My brother and I are starting his photography business.
35. I want to be a wedding planner when I grow up.
36. All my toes are the same size but my pinky toe.
37. I was a cheerleader in 8th grade.
38. I won Dancing Queen twice.
39. I love Musicals.
40. I have seen Wicked the play.
41. I hate to read.
42. I use to have slippers that were ducks and frogs.
43. I love my internet.
44. My church choir is going to record a CD.
45. I dont know how to read music so I have to listen to other peoples' voices and carry the tune.
46. I know sign language.
47. I bite my nails when I dont have my fake ones on.
48. I was in advance math.
49. I bake better than I cook.
50. I hate shopping for clothes.
51. My two year degree is still not done it has taken me 5 years to get.
52. I hate my feet being touched.
53. I can type 65 words a min.
54. Every Thankgiving I make pies thanks for my daddy teaching me.
55. I am always cold even when its 115 outside.
56. My husband works the night shift so I sleep all alone at home.
57. I dont watch that much TV.
58. My husband and I like to travel alone.
59. I have been to Utah 5 times this year.
60. I am LDS.
61. My family was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple 7 years ago.
62. I am finally enjoying school classes that I am taking this semester.
63. Its tough to come up with 101 things about yourself.
64. When I was younger we use to camp in my grandma's backyard.
65. I know how to drive stick shift.
66. My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.
67. I love my grandpa's egg sandwiches.
68. I have made two quilts.
69. I have so many nicknames like due, bammie, sis, Cam the list goes on.
70. I steal my mom's shoes.
71. I dont eat breakfast in the morning.
72. I hate seafood.
73. I was as Junior in high school when 9/11 happened.
74. I hate flying.
75. I talk in my sleep.
76. I use to get my hair permed every year when I was a kid.
77. I am challenged in turning on a TV.
78. Even though I danced for 13 years I cant play DDR.
79. I have had way to many hard challenges in my life but some how gotten through them.
80. I hate cleaning house.
81. I usually get about 13 hours a sleep a night.
82. I am very photogenic.
83. I went to all high school dances except for Freshman year.
84. I am still in contact with all my high school friends.
85. I love country music.
86. I really want to go visit Holland that is my dream trip.
87. I miss the snow.
88. My favorite Disney Movie is Little Mermaid.
89. I love Sonic Drinks.
90. I have a bad back.
91. I only like laying on my right side.
92. I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles.
93. My favorite color is purple.
94. I love to cuddle.
95. I am my dad's favorite daughter.
96. I am my brother's favorite sister.
97. I am my grandma Rosalie's favorite Granddaughter.
98. I have way to much time on my hands.
99. My computer battery is dying.
100. I cant spell.
101. I FINALLY FINISHED THIS AFTER AN HOUR.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
thats ok it took you an hour, it took me 2 days
I feel like I know you so much better now :) That was fun reading that.
I like the new blog background
I was only going to read a few, but I couldn't stop, you are just so interesting! I learned a lot!
Post a Comment