Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

GOT THE JOB!!!

So yesterday I had an "interview" with Rio Salado College. I put interview in quotes because it really wasnt an interview. I walked in at 10am and the next thing I knew I was walking about 10 mins later with a new job. When I came in the lady was like when can you start and I told her I could start on Monday. So today (Friday) I came into the bank and I told my management team that my last day will be tomorrow (Saturday). I am so excited I will write more later.

6 comments:

Felicia H. said...

YAY!!!!! I know how much better you must feel!!!!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh I am soooo happy for you! I feel like such a loser cuz I was gonna call you to ask how your interview went and totally spaced it! Those are the best "interviews" when they basically just wanna know when you can start! Congratulations!!!

Liz said...

Congrats!! Glad you found something you will enjoy, well thats what it sounds like!

Liz said...

That wasn't liz that was me, Kelsey. forgot liz was logged on....

Garretts said...

How exciting!!! I'm glad you found something new. Hope you ejoy it!!
Juliana
P.S. We haven't seen you guys in while. We need to hang out sometime.

paxtonfam said...

Congrats on your job! They'll be se glad they picked you!